“If it’s in your home or office, I can easily organize it. And you’ll enjoy the peace-of-mind I leave behind.” - Dina Taylor of Easily Organized
As a highly proficient professional organizer, my specialty is creating proven systems of order for paperwork, household possessions, and personal affairs. My clients frequently ask for help with special projects in addition to the following frequently-asked-for services:
- Paperwork: organizing, filing, and creating a foolproof, easy-to-use filing system to manage existing and incoming paperwork, files, and valuable records.
- Financials: paying bills, balancing accounts, and managing personal and professional financial paperwork.
- Life transitions: assisting in the decision-making process regarding paperwork and belongings during life transitions such as illness, divorce, and bereavement.
- Taxes: organizing the supporting documentation for tax purposes; coordinating with accountants, attorneys, financial advisors, and real estate professionals.
- Medical bills: coordinating medical bills and managing insurance paperwork.
- Households: decluttering, organizing, and rearranging general household items, including kitchens, garages, collections, and more.
- Downsizing and small space management: creating functional efficiencies with less square footage.
- Relocations: organizing, packing, unpacking, and rearranging household and office furnishings and decor.
- Remembrances: coordinating and addressing remembrances, including birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, thank-you notes, weddings, and more.
- Follow-up: establishing periodic monthly, quarterly, or annual sessions to maintain and refresh your spaces.
- Local and nationwide: creating order for local Dallas/Fort Worth clients and consulting nationwide upon request for clients with multiple homes and office locations.